Saturday, March 28, 2009

Anniversary/Birthday and Celebrations

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Chuck and I celebrated our 25th wedding anniversary on the 16th of March in a very low key way-he didn't think it was momentous! Enough said!!!
He will celebrate his 62nd birthday tomorrow and I may not think it's momentous but Rudy, the dachshund that owns us, does so I have a gift to wrap and a card to make that I just remembered-running kind of late on this one.
My Momma is doing remarkably good as we come up on April 8-it will be one year since Daddy passed. It doesn't seem that long but it seems like forever since I saw him. I miss him. Enough or the tears will flow.
I must go make that card for Rudy to give to his Daddy tomorrow and wrap his gift-Rudy just won't do it-I won't let him use scissors!!

No comments:

Post a Comment