Friday, November 13, 2009

More cards, some new some not so much

Here are some I've done this year and never gotten around to posting.

This is a notepad holder covered with decorative paper and ribbon for the binding-white velvet/plastic back kind. I used Lumiere paint and Glimmer Mist to paint the ribbon-worked beautifully and makes a great binding. I added metal corners, stickers, lace trims and other embellishments.


I used the same technique of decorative paper and the ribbon painted and spritzed for this book. I also added word charms, trims,stickers and stamps to complete and give for a workshop friend's birthday.

A favortie image to color for a 'boy' card-this time a big boy, my SU demo's husband, Don. I stamped this image years ago at my bud, Jimmie's, house. I used Prismacolor pencils to color the image and Marvy ink pads to stipple the sky.

Say hello to 'Daisy' who is made up of parts of several stamps, a tag stamp for her body, the head from another stamp and the arms and legs from another. She is wearing metallic tights and rhinestone embellished ankle boots!

And always one of my favorites, a lily colored with Prismacolor pencils, plain and simple layered onto Bazzill cardstock.

Had to make a sympathy card and those are the hardest. These images are from CC Rubber Stamps, stamped with Versafine Sepia and colored with Prismacolor pencils. The background was done with a template and Marvy ink pads and stipple brushes.


No comments:

Post a Comment