Saturday, April 18, 2009

Just A Single Hibiscus


This was a thankyou card I made for a wonderfully funny friend, Noi, for a Christmas present this past year. It also was a 'I'm going to miss you, too, card as she left recently to go back to Thailand to be with her mom. Noi is an extremely talented person who has tried to teach my friend, Jimmie, and I how to color the right way, I haven't gotten it done just right but like to work on it. I have a very heavy hand with the color! The image is by 'Beeswax' and stamped with Sepia VersaFine ink onto Beckett Expression Prairie cardstock colored with Prismacolor pencils. It has all been layered onto Bazzill cardstock of varying colors.

1 comment:

  1. That card is gorgeous! What an amazing coloring job you did! Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete